I purchased a Wubble Ball from Walmart.My daughter did just like the commercial that shows a kid sitting on the ball, ball never went outside, it popped.

I followed the directions of returning the ball with my check. I still haven't received my ball. Company is not as good company and cannot stand up to their word. They do not have any inventory to send out replacement ball.

They keep saying 3-5 weeks before they get their inventory. I will look for company name of NSI International before purchasing their prodects again. They do not keep their lifetime guarantee. It is almost September I have been doing this since mid July and it said 7-10 dayss.

False! False!

False!company........

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. britchis12 stated that there is a room for improvement of bad service and not able to fulfill the warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of wubble ball and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Nsi International needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wubble ball in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nsi International.

Had an Experience with Nsi International?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1228662

Same experience.It is always in the mail.

Funny the postal service hasn't lost any other shipments sent to me.It seems that the Wubble company places their balls into a return vent which goes back into their warehouse instead of the postal box!